Our purpose is to develop, organize, provide access to and preserve materials to meet the needs of present and future generations of students and scholars.
The mission of the college library program is to provide an inviting, dynamic learning environment and services that support and enhance teaching, literacy and learning
Objectives of our college Library:
- To provide curriculum books and to promote educational, research, cultural, recreational and informational requirements of students, teachers, researchers and general users.
- To promote reading habits among students.
- To promote effective use of library, user education / orientation of students.
- Collection and organization of relevant documents recorded in various print and non print media.
- To provide full information support to the teaching-learning process in the college.
- To promote literacy and disseminate useful daily information to the people and encourage lifelong learning through its reading materials and resources.