DEPARTMENT OF CIVIL ENGINEERING
ABOUT CIVIL DEPARTMENT
Engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction and maintenance including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams and buildings. It is the oldest engineering discipline popularly known as father of Engineering. The present faculty strength is 03 in which 01 Faculties is ME Holder.
- Survey Lab
- Construction Practice Lab
- Hydraulics Lab
- Material Testing Lab
- Computer Lab
The department is functionally divided into five broad areas of specialization: (i) Designing (ii) Manufacturing (iii) Supervising (iv) Research
To give knowledge and excellence in Civil Engineering and technology with global perspectives to our students and to make them ethically strong engineers to build our nation.
- To produce our students with high caliber, technical skills and ethical values to serve the society and nation.
- To make the department a center of excellence in the field of civil engineering and allied research.
- Supervisor in Constructions
- Designers in constructions
- Analyst Engineering in Constructions
- Estimation Engineering in Construction
- Surveyors in Industries
- Maintenance Department in Industries
- Checking Inspectors for Buildings
- Material Testers in Laboratory
- Supervisor, Railway Department (RRB)
- Supervisor, Water Board Department (TWAD)
- Supervisor, Rural Development (TNRD)
- Draughtsman, Rural Development (TNRD)
|1||G. Muthu Selvan||M.E.,||HOD|
|2||M. Kirubaharan Antony Raj||B.E.,||Lecturer|
|5||J. Gnana Sujaini||DCE.,||Lab Instructor|